The forum of the Last Banner

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The lost mother...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ronuil

PostSubject: The lost mother...   Fri May 16, 2008 8:51 am

She looked proudly at her son, and the sunlight reflected on her raven-black hair. Her husband stood at the other side of the cradle, holding her hand. Tresia sighed and her son Ronuil laughed at both his parents.

"He is a fine son, my wife..a reflection of your wisdom and mysterious ways.."
"Indeed he is", Tresia replied. "It fills me with sadness that I have to leave my offspring so soon.."
"Do not worry, time flies and our horse Pilgrim will get you in Dale quite fast and he will ride on the wind to get you back here again".

Tresia looked up to her husbands face and a silver-like tear rolled down her cheek.
Ronuil stared up and reached out towards his mother. She lifted him from the cradle and held him tight to her chest.

She walked out of the room onto the grand balcony. It was entirely made of pink marble and she was able to look far over the treetops of the Mirkwood from the position where she stood.
Ronuil, in his second life-year now, glanced over his mother's shoulder into the grand room he had just left, carried by his mother.

The crystal clear sound of a trumpet sounded from below the treetops and Ronuil's father stepped on the balcony to take their son out of his mother's arms.

"It is time to go now, my love. The horse awaits you beneath the stairway".

Tresia looked once more at Ronuil and hastily turned around to rush down the stairs.
Ronuil's hand stretched out to touch his mother's hair, but she was already on her way down..He looked up at his father with a face full of questions..., his father, following the movements of his wife with his grey-coloured eyes, didn't see the expression on his son's face.

The sound from a gallopping horse faded away, and soon it was drowned in the bright sounds of many elven-flutes, coming from all directions. A sad song floated through the woods, but no one knew how sad it would turn out to be....

to be cont'd

Last edited by Ronuil on Fri May 16, 2008 11:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meneias
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The lost mother...   Fri May 16, 2008 9:49 am

Nice, but perhapps make it a bit cleaner. Ie put quotes into italics, make paragraphs and such.

Looking forward to the next part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tlbanner.forumotion.com
Ronuil

PostSubject: Re: The lost mother...   Fri May 16, 2008 11:01 am

Meneias wrote:
Nice, but perhapps make it a bit cleaner. Ie put quotes into italics, make paragraphs and such.

Looking forward to the next part.

Noted, you are right, it would make it more comfortable to read..

Oh, thanks for changing my account id.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lost mother...   

Back to top Go down

The lost mother...
Page 1 of 1