HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Applying for the Kin!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meneias
Admin

PostSubject: Applying for the Kin!   Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:44 am

If you wish to join please use this template to make it easier for us to understand what you can bring to the Kinship. Any applications that have not used the template will be automatically discredited!

Here it is :

Player Info

- Name: Johnson

- Days a week, hours a day 3 hours a day, 5 days a wek

- Availability for raids ( please remember that raiding is not required!): Only on weekends

Personal questions

Why do you want to join The Last Banner ? Because I believe it's a good guild and a fresh RP experience!

Can you promise that you will stay loyal to the Kinship, follow its rules, and respect its members? Ofcourse!

Which Kinships have you previously been in, and why did you leave them? I was in Free Peoples , but left because I wanted to get more out of the game and RP

Character Info

Name: Meneias

Level: 36

Race: Man

Class: Lore-master

Description of Character ( Both physical and biographical ):

Physical:

Meneias is of middle-age, with a normal weight and statue. He has medium-length gray hair, and brown eyes. He's usually found in a serious mood.

Biographical:

Once a brave soldier in the mighty army of Gondor, Meneias now spends most of his time studying history of Middle-Earth, and lore about the events that are unfolding around us. Driven by the disputes of the Human kingdoms, Meneias left Gondor and gave up his place as a warrior. His motives now are unknown, some say that he has found something out, and that he's organizing something, others say he's gone crazy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tlbanner.forumotion.com

Applying for the Kin!
Page 1 of 1