The Last Banner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Banner

The forum of the Last Banner

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Last Banner Raiding Group

Go down 
+6
Wilgo
Estendir
Zorzi
Aeskarth
fi
Janadan
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Janadan

Janadan

The Last Banner Raiding Group Empty
PostSubject: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:06 am

This thread is for The Raiding Group (Janadan, Aeskarth, Pia, Wilgo, Estendir and Bonkil) to post what gear they currently have. Then we will co-ordinate our runs to get the whole team fully geared up before moving on further. We should be aiming to have 5/6 radiance pieces plus some other nice stuff (studs, cuffs etc) prior to taking on Dark Delvings and starting to think about larger Moria Raids.
Back to top Go down
Janadan

Janadan

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:41 am

Here's where I think we stand, feel free to edit as required.

Aeskarth 5/6 need 16th
Bonkil 5/6 and DD
Estendir 6/6
Janadan 5/6 and DD
Pia 5/6 need DD
Wilgo 4/6 need 16th Hall and DD

wish list :
diamond stud or two
anvil from HoC
some nice rings

Last edited by Janadan on Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
fi

fi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am

Radiance Gear:

Pia (60) - (6 x 10 Rad items)

Tevra (80), Jezne (60), Rhae (70)

Updated again.

Last edited by fi on Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:54 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aeskarth

Aeskarth

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:08 pm

Aesk:
- has boots, gloves, chest and helmet (10 radiance)

- wish list... exactly the same as Jan's Wink. For the rings, I propose Amber Rings and/or Spry Rings. One of those is from Skumfil left Side, other one from Forgotten Treasury.
Back to top Go down
Zorzi

Zorzi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:37 pm

and that you guys know - the other groups wont start i think in 1-2 weeks yet (at least my group wont) - so feel free to get us to help you. Niko is needing experience so i join in for pure pleasure Very Happy
and Aesk has seen our fast GS tactic - so you will need a RK for that Smile
Back to top Go down
Estendir

Estendir

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:01 am

I got 6/6
I would need probably spry /amber ring, maybe also Curusomething Wink , bracelet from HoC second boss
Back to top Go down
Wilgo

Wilgo

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:46 am

Wilgo is 3/6. Still missing pants and shoulders mainly, but helm would be nice too if we crack Gurvy. For other items I'd want Rollos from Mirrored Halls and a Floral Earring or the earring from the last boss of HoC. Bracelet of the Moon from Gurvy would be great too of course. Smile
Back to top Go down
fi

fi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:41 am

I've dropped from tonight's planned 16th hall run.

Sorry Steve, have every confidence in your leading Smile just need a break as discussed and also noticed that there are plenty including a LM keen to go.

I'll be there tomorrow to help the pantless (and their mothers)!
Back to top Go down
Janadan

Janadan

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:17 am

Hey Fi. No problem. You know I'm easy come easy go and appreciate the prior warning! My apologies guys if this week may be a bit too intense. Jacek and I are probably keen to cram in a lot as I have a weekend of nights and a summer holiday coming up, he has two weeks away. This in no way means we have to drag you all along on our coat tails! The group was formed so we can organise events to do together and get super efficient at doing them whilst learning each others play styles, foibles etc before tackling stuff with the Rangers, we haven't done before. Please, everyone don't feel any obligation to do these instance runs even if you are around on-line at the same time. Gaming is for achievements but most importantly for fun.
Back to top Go down
Bonkil

Bonkil

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:41 pm

Hi all!!

Got 4 pieces.

Still need 16th hall and DD.

Cheers,

Bonkil.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1442953821
Janadan

Janadan

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:21 am

yay you found us! Okay guys if I'm right we need to do a Fil Gashan run first for Pia's coin. Then we need to run 16th hall a few times and we should be 5/6. We will then target the delvings once Aeskarth returns. I will plan our next runs for next week so everyone have a nice relaxing weekend and get refreshed Smile
Back to top Go down
Bonkil

Bonkil

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:05 am

Well Im always willing to do things that come up in the weekends when im on. So if by chance we have our group online and havent planned a run we could always do one.

FG and 16th dont differ that much in length anyhow.

I dont know about you guys but I have still got some quests open for different instances so after HM are done and we on jewels farm mode or trait/deed finishing we can do a couple.
Back to top Go down
Janadan

Janadan

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:06 am

I have lots of quests still open in all instances so very much up for doing some. I have scheduled FG and 16th for midweek. I am going to be working Friday night to Monday night. If you guys want anything else scheduled let me know. Otherwise it looks like the 2 Rangers groups are going to start soon and they might need a hand.

With regards to Fil Gashan, I am slightly wary that Aeskarth won't be there. Is anyone else confident to do the required pulling of mobs in once the chef is down? I'm hoping maybe Estendir will come with us for this reason Wink 16th should be a breeze , just remember to watch targets on last boss please
Back to top Go down
Estendir

Estendir

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:28 am

Looks like I have morning shift next week, so we can play a bit in the evening; I know FG, so there's not a problem. When exactly Aeskarth is leaving?
I is not a bad idea to get the new +15 set if we gonna do DD as it has huge shadow defece, and a little more radiance doesn't hurt. But I must admit I was a bit bored after 4 runs to HoC, this is something like 16th hall, too long with mainly kill-em-all attitude (only like second boss there - firewalkin' practice)
Oh and I will be probably easy to catch in saturday and sunday in the midday.
Back to top Go down
Janadan

Janadan

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:41 am

Estendir wrote:
Looks like I have morning shift next week, so we can play a bit in the evening; I know FG, so there's not a problem. When exactly Aeskarth is leaving?

Aesk is away for two weeks from tomorrow I believe. And that is good news about your shifts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aeskarth

Aeskarth

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:46 am

I'm leaving tomorrow (July 23rd) and I won't be back till August 8th/9th.

I'm all for getting the 15-radiance stuff, it's bound to come in handy at some point. But also Estendir is right - we should try and try doing diverse stuff, so we don't get bored and fed up with one instance (like with GS on Monday, admit it Smile ).
Back to top Go down
Bonkil

Bonkil

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:20 am

Have fun on your vacation Ask! farao
Back to top Go down
Janadan

Janadan

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:47 am

Yup I admit it lol!

Seems the tanks have planned there holidays perfectly as I will be absent from 9th August till about 23rd!
Back to top Go down
Bonkil

Bonkil

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:09 am

A blog of some guy explaining how to get the max radiance gear you need for the watcher etc.

http://lotro-chronicles.blogspot.com/2009/07/achieving-minimum-radiance-in-book-8.html
Back to top Go down
Wilgo

Wilgo

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:04 am

Not a bad read Bonk. Shouldn't be too hard to get HoM and WW done four times. I'm 2-2 right now so 50% done. Also it's nice Gurvand is rated so difficult. We did a pretty good run last time so I'm really itching to give it another go. Got to love/hate DD, luck based at times but also damn challenging.
Back to top Go down
Estendir

Estendir

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:01 pm

The suggestion in the article is a bit wrong - 2 parts of 'regular" set doesn't give you acid mitigation which is needed in Vile Maw
Back to top Go down
Estendir

Estendir

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:05 am

Lol, me and Raladur ended up in PUG for Watcher yesterday, do not remember when I wiped so many times, but I also learned a bit. This fight is hard Smile
Back to top Go down
Janadan

Janadan

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:15 am

Estendir wrote:
Lol, me and Raladur ended up in PUG for Watcher yesterday, do not remember when I wiped so many times, but I also learned a bit. This fight is hard Smile

lol!
Back to top Go down
Bonkil

Bonkil

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:30 am

Is Pia the only one needing coin from FG for our grp? If so we could do another HM run in another dungeon after we complete the Pia run so we get more buck for our evening..Vingi's group is getting close on beating us.. But of course some of them already had the DD coin before book 7. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Wilgo

Wilgo

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:17 am

Depending how long FG takes this time we could maybe do a 16th Hall run afterwards. I think we only need shoulders and helm after this run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Banner Raiding Group
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next