The Last Banner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Banner

The forum of the Last Banner

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How is everyone today?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Janadan

Janadan

How is everyone today? Empty
PostSubject: How is everyone today?   How is everyone today? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:30 am

How is everyone today and what you up to?
Back to top Go down
Rivorniel

Rivorniel

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today?   How is everyone today? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:57 am

Hello Steve, must be your day off. Smile

I'm the usual, thanks for asking, small existential problems here and there, the feeling of the weight of the world on your shoulders, so back and so forth :p

Will probably cook, play and study a foreign language today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Rivorniel
Janadan

Janadan

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today?   How is everyone today? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:17 am

Ooh!!! Studying another language is an amazing thing to do. Very much in awe of you multilingual types Very Happy

I hope your're cooking something nice. I have to go make some curry soon to feed the mob here.

My day has been spent rearranging my work/gaming place at home and levelling a new witch hunter. Jacek got me a months playtime through a loyalty scheme but had to create a new account. Luckily levelling isn't too painful. Enjoying some PvP now. 6 Music is on in the background as usual .

Back to top Go down
Rivorniel

Rivorniel

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today?   How is everyone today? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:33 am

I think it will be pasta for dinner.

And don't envy me, with my skill and language instinct I should be fluent in at least 5 languages by my current age, but I'm just lazy and there's always something else to do, youknow Neutral But really trying this time and pulling myself together to get somewhere.

Jan and I have been trying out Magicka this week, it was on sale in Steam. The game is hilarious Very Happy Littel wizards runnin around tossin out spells and npc's talking some weird funny language and it's really funny and humorous.
Back to top Go down
Wilgo

Wilgo

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today?   How is everyone today? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:40 am

Heya Steve,

I'm ok thanks. I submitted my topic for my bachelor's thesis today. Other than that been reading some sport news. Will probably be helping with the language studying later on and maybe playing some DDO or Magicka which is indeed hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Janadan

Janadan

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today?   How is everyone today? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:03 am

Hey Jan. Might have to check it out. I wondered why Riv was on Steam, now I know!

Okay curry cooking and kids home so going to play some Mario Cart with them Razz

This is a nice way to catch up. I wonder what Staz is up to?
Back to top Go down
Estendir

Estendir

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today?   How is everyone today? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:25 am

I'm just enduring winter, it seems it will end soon, good as i hate this part of the year. There is absolutely nothing I like in this part of the year.
Back to top Go down
Janadan

Janadan

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today?   How is everyone today? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:28 am

Oh dear y Neutral It's actually quite a nice day here today. It's chilly but still pleasant. Maybe a nother uk visit is called for Staz?
Back to top Go down
Estendir

Estendir

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today?   How is everyone today? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:57 am

For me temperature below +15C is cold, also often pressure changes make me sleepy, so when I get back from work I just spend half of time de-freezing/snoozing.
Back to top Go down
Janadan

Janadan

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today?   How is everyone today? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:06 am

My nice hot curry will help defrost you!
Back to top Go down
Rivorniel

Rivorniel

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today?   How is everyone today? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:58 am

There is two types of winter. One is nice with big white snow, which makes nice noises under your feet and is otherwise pleasant to look/touch at. And then there's this winter when roads are slippery, some suspicious substance falls down from the sky and white'ish stuff outside cannot be called snow. That's what we have now and it's no good.

PS. Steve, had to go with oven chicken cos one of the replacement stores (cos my home store is under construction) didn't sell minced meat Shocked
Back to top Go down
Linrond

Linrond

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today?   How is everyone today? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:56 am

I'm doing very well, got home from work and put on the BBC iPlayer, which is helping me to relax Smile Just trying to decide what to play.
Back to top Go down
Janadan

Janadan

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today?   How is everyone today? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:14 pm

Come to warhammer!
Back to top Go down
Janadan

Janadan

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today?   How is everyone today? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:16 pm

And how nice is a good old roast chicken Riv? I think I am slightly envious.
Back to top Go down
Wilgo

Wilgo

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today?   How is everyone today? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:45 pm

Aye was very nice chicken. Smile
Back to top Go down
Janadan

Janadan

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today?   How is everyone today? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:51 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Linrond

Linrond

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today?   How is everyone today? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:48 pm

Just been playing Magicka co-op with a friend of mine. We should have a 'Banner' session Very Happy My Steam ID thingy is 2D|rapier17
Back to top Go down
Rivorniel

Rivorniel

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today?   How is everyone today? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Hihi I'll add you Very Happy That should be a blast. Literally.
Back to top Go down
Linrond

Linrond

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today?   How is everyone today? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:50 am

Probably an Arcane mixed with Lightning Blast knowing me Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rivorniel

Rivorniel

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today?   How is everyone today? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:54 am

My fav is ice-arcane, first freeze and then blast, very cool Cool But lightening-circle is also pretty nifty.
Back to top Go down
Wilgo

Wilgo

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today?   How is everyone today? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:46 am

InfraRiot is my ID. We should definitely fire up a 4 Banner team and go to challenge mode. IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZER!!!! x4

My favourite is probably the triple ice-electric-arcane shotgun (so overpowered at any range) or the triple steam-electric-arcane beam that fries stuff in an instant. Also nothing like ice-ice-ice-ice-earth charged to the max doing 10k damage in one hit.

As for Magicks... Conflagrate is awesome and rain + tesla staff is fun. Meteor shower and thunderstorm for mad cackles while trying to tap space to keep the shield up.
Back to top Go down
Linrond

Linrond

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today?   How is everyone today? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:30 am

So how is everyone now? I notice some of you are back in LotRO - don't think I'll be coming back anytime soon. Been concentrating on M&B:Warband where I'm involved in several ways in various modifications of the game - lots of fun. Running a Clan of Saxon warriors for one particular mod which takes up quite a bit of my time.

Anyone played Dragon Age 2? What did you think of it? Won't post my opinion yet...
Back to top Go down
Rivorniel

Rivorniel

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today?   How is everyone today? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:09 pm

Hehe, hey Linners, I think I already know your opinion on Dragon Age 2 Smile I haven't tried it, and haven't tried DA 1 either (except just toyed with the character screen a bit).

Other than that I'm still in DDO and now back in Lotro, although I didn't subscribe but intend to buy the stuff I need for TPs.

And other than that it's still bloody winter in here!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Janadan

Janadan

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today?   How is everyone today? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:12 pm

Hey Rich. Not playing DAO 2 , still have Origins to work through. Amonst many distractions for me have been Fifa 2011 and Arkham Asylum, which I must say is a gorgeous looking game and revived a dormant Batman interest! I am now back in LOTRO and enjoying the new stuff but trying to avoid being as hooked on it as I was before. So sticking to one character and F2P. I want to have other gaming experiences having played LOTRO religously for 2 years. Talking of which , I mentioned this to Riv but has anyone else seen 'Hoard' and thought that might be fun multiplayer action?
Back to top Go down
Wilgo

Wilgo

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today?   How is everyone today? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:26 am

Hey hey Rich. DDO and Lotro here... I've played some stuff on Steam and I still have heaps of games to play... Damn MMOs... Smile

I bought M&B:WB for the combat system mainly. Still haven't had much time to try it except the tutorial, but the old M&B was a lot of fun, played the beta a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today?   How is everyone today? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How is everyone today?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Banner :: The Last Banner :: General-
Jump to: