The Last Banner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Banner

The forum of the Last Banner

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Last Banner Raiding Group

Go down 
+6
Wilgo
Estendir
Zorzi
Aeskarth
fi
Janadan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeskarth

Aeskarth

The Last Banner Raiding Group - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:45 am

That's why I said that getting crafted stuff is gonna take a while Razz I will set up some farming runs, maybe next Friday?
Back to top Go down
fi

fi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:58 am

Aeskarth wrote:
That's why I said that getting crafted stuff is gonna take a while Razz I will set up some farming runs, maybe next Friday?

I can't do Friday or Tuesday nights. Although if they are still the best times for everyone (as opposed to weekends for example and the usual Mon & wed slots) then please go ahead but will need to replace me Smile
Back to top Go down
Aeskarth

Aeskarth

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:00 am

Guys,

Any ideas about what you would like to do today? If there are no other ideas, maybe we could starting showing Belz the beauty (Razz) of Moria instances, as he hit 58?

One more thing - since Steve will be back on Monday, I said we should welcome him with a DD run Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Wilgo

Wilgo

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:10 am

Sorry can't make it today.
Back to top Go down
Estendir

Estendir

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:05 am

Tonight is my last night shift, but general idea is good
Back to top Go down
Janadan

Janadan

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:31 am

Aeskarth wrote:

One more thing - since Steve will be back on Monday, I said we should welcome him with a DD run Very Happy.

Looking forward to it cheers See you Monday *sips some more cold beer by the poolside*
Back to top Go down
Aeskarth

Aeskarth

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:42 am

Hope you're enjoying your vacation, mate Smile I'm scheduling DD run for Monday.
Back to top Go down
Aeskarth

Aeskarth

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:17 am

Wilgo suggested moving the DD run to 7.15 PM. That would be great, if we can all make it. Let's try and aim for this hour, we will of course wait for the latecomers.
Back to top Go down
fi

fi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:37 am

Aeskarth wrote:
Wilgo suggested moving the DD run to 7.15 PM. That would be great, if we can all make it. Let's try and aim for this hour, we will of course wait for the latecomers.

Are you able to update the event entry with this? Smile
Back to top Go down
fi

fi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:42 am

No event shown for wednesday - so how about HoC please?

Belz have you thought about which instance you want to see - how about Thurs (kin night) depending on your family schedule?
Back to top Go down
Aeskarth

Aeskarth

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:30 am

Fi, Belz is on vacation, he'll be back on Friday.

As to Wednesday - HoC is a good idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Zorzi

Zorzi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:25 am

Important info for all - first Watcher learning run is scheduled for 14th of September. Please sign up at rangers raid planner.
Back to top Go down
fi

fi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:50 am

As there is no raid-group event for tomorrow (wed 2nd Sept) and Bonk is busy with goblin town I'm tempted to try and lead a HM of 16th hall.

I don't have any rights to create an event on the rangers calendar however so
Steve or Jac if you see this could you please create one for me?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, this will be my first attempt at leading a group for 16th hall (challenge Mode) & will be playing my guard Jezne.

I don't know if anyone will be interested in coming along with such short notice but anyone welcome with the usual proviso about needing balanced group.

Anyone who needs the 'Iron Coin of Fortitude' (shoulders) will have the chance to roll if we are successful. But this isn't the fastest instance so we won't multi-run tonight Smile

Invite time to 7:15 & start time to 7:30.

Any queries please contact Pia of 'The Last Banner' (I don't have event creation or update rights on this forum) Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Please don't feel under any obligation to come if you don't want to folks btw as I for one am playing an alt character. If (as I suspect) not enough signups I will be asking friends, friends of friends or pickup people as necessary in roughly that order!
Back to top Go down
Janadan

Janadan

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:52 pm

It looks guys that I should be able to be online for seven most evenings Very Happy I was just a bit unsure last night what my new job would require. I hope that is more helpful for our group.
Back to top Go down
Aeskarth

Aeskarth

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:45 pm

Great news, Steve! Very Happy

Fi, I created the event for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Estendir

Estendir

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:44 am

@ Fi: I'm working this afternoon, so will be onliny much later

I mentioned last monday that I can't be online next one. After august break, I'm getting back to my aikido practise which means I won't be available in mondays' and thursdays' evenings.
Back to top Go down
fi

fi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:30 am

When I 'created' this event - it's because I thought the main chars were already at 5/6 or better (helms being the main exception. I thought that Steve's post on page 1 of this thread was out of date (last updated 31 July).

However from Janne's signup comment that is clearly NOT the case.

Wilgo wrote:

Hmm.. I do still need my gold coin from the Lost One.
02/09/09 @ 11:55am

I will therefore exclude myself (Jezne) from any roll on the coin, as I think that we'd all agree we want to equip main chars first. Apologies to Janne and Jacsek if it felt like you were overlooked as this surely wasn't intentional! I *thought* I asked on Monday night if we were all had 5/6 and was told we were but jujst not always wearing the items... but somewhere wires became crossed as can happen.

In Fairness though, if anyone else is coming with us (or if Alex / Belz can make it for example) then they *will* be included in the coin roll as is only fair. We can always organise more runs - and in fact I'd still like the practise of leading as I'll probably have to run a few pugs there and in FG (bleh) for my alts.

Again, sorry for any confusion!

PS
No worries at all about you not making it Staz and hope Akido goes well Smile
Back to top Go down
Zorzi

Zorzi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:32 am

the gold coin is not the radiance coin Fi Smile Its the non-radiance set coin.
Back to top Go down
fi

fi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:33 am

Oh wait - *Gold* coin? or Iron coin? I'm confused now...

Janadan wrote:
Here's where I think we stand, feel free to edit as required.

Aeskarth 5/6 need 16th
Bonkil 5/6 and DD
Estendir 6/6
Janadan 5/6 and DD
Pia 5/6 need DD
Wilgo 4/6 need 16th Hall and DD

Back to top Go down
fi

fi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:34 am

Ha! beat me to it Raul - oh well - lets see when they are on Smile
Back to top Go down
Wilgo

Wilgo

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:46 am

Yes I mean the cold coin and not the iron or platinum coins which give a radiance piece. The gold coins give the 3-piece 'shadow mitigation' set so to say.
Back to top Go down
Zorzi

Zorzi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:45 am

guys could you update your situation with +15 radiance pieces. DN will need 65 radiance at minimum - so would be nice to know the situation we have.
Back to top Go down
Galathos

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:33 pm

Hi Guys, Galathos here.

I have kinda gone AWOL and now I am focusing my LOTRO fun with a Lore-Master called Arphenion. He is level 60 now and I am ready to help you guys with any Moria instance (mainly because I need raidence pieces, heh) and to learn my ways around the CC and debuffing side of the Lore-Master.

I know Vingi is there and Pia also has a 60 LRM but if you need one and either of them arnt around try giving a yell to me in Horn&Banner chat as I am online most nights and I am always happy to help.

Regards,

Galathos (Arphenion)
Back to top Go down
Janadan

Janadan

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:55 pm

Hey guys

I have posted a Barad Guldur Raid in the planner for next week. The intention is to get as many of The Last Banner and our closest friends together as possible. If times/dates are no good , let me know. I want to be flexible to get you there.
Back to top Go down
Rivorniel

Rivorniel

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:07 pm

Unfortunately only Sunday evening is good for me. Sowwy Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Rivorniel
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Banner Raiding Group   The Last Banner Raiding Group - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Banner Raiding Group
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next